Saturday September 8th at
Incline Village Tennis Center
Have you heard of World Team Pickleball? Grab three friends – or enter solo and WTP will out you on a team – and have a great time.
Teams will have four players – two men and two women in the same skill level.
Refreshments will be served afterwards.
Enjoy a 2-hour clinic with Laura Fenton Kovanda on Sunday for $35 when you play in the tournament too.
For more information and how to sign up please click here: https://tahoepickleball.com/project/incline-open-world-team-pickleball-event/
- When you play in a World Team Pickleball tournament, you will know exactly WHEN and WHERE you will play.
- No waiting around all day to be called.
- All of our matches are scheduled in advance, with the teams and courts announced at the beginning of the tournament.
- In this World Team Pickleball Incline Open, your team is never eliminated!
- You will play SEVERAL BACK-TO-BACK MATCHES the day of the tournament.
- Every match and every point counts toward your overall team totals!
- This is World TEAM Pickleball!
- You will cheer your team on as you work together to win as many points and matches as possible.
- Show us your “team spirit” by wearing team shirts, dressing in the same color, or wearing crazy accessories!
- Most of all…World Team Pickleball is about FUN! Make sure you have as much of it as possible!
For more information, please contact Carol Amos at firstname.lastname@example.org.