Plumas Gym Re-Opening on Monday October 14
Plumas Gym remains an OPEN GYM to all players. No one will EVER be turned away!
ALL CITY OF RENO FACILITIES ARE OPEN TO ALL PLAYERS! From Dan Massey, Recreation Manager for City of Reno: “If anyone contacts you in regards to our open play, please let them know that open play styles will change from facility to facility, but everyone is always welcome and encouraged to play at any City of Reno facility regardless of skill or ability.”
- Re-opening Monday October 14th.
- Open Gym with Challenge Court format on all three courts.
- Open FIVE (5) days a week. Monday – Friday 9 AM to 1 PM.
- 3 Challenge Courts – Winners will stay on for 4 games max.
- No cash accepted!
- Players must have a City of Reno Activity Card or a punch card.
- Cards may be purchased at Evelyn Mount or Neil Road Rec Center.
Did you know that TMPC works in conjunction with City of Reno to organize play at a number of the facilities in the Truckee Meadows area.
Some of our TMPC members are also part time City of Reno employees working as facility monitors. Without these member/employees, the City of Reno would be hard pressed to offer as much pickleball as they do.
Be sure to thank your facility monitors!
UPDATE: The club has been receiving a lot of feedback on the new format at Plumas Gym. Thank you for your feedback and I will be gathering all the feedback and providing it to the board at the next board meeting. You are always welcome to provide comments and suggestions to TruckeeMeadowsPickleballClub@gmail.com. Carol Amos – TMPC Board Member and web gal