Big thank you to Carol Amos’s much older twin sister Kathy Getto from Boise, Idaho who created this tutorial! Yep, Kathy is a better player and much smarter than Carol. And taller as most older twins are.
Hands down… the EASIEST way to play
This website is a FREE scheduling tool created exclusively by and for
Using this site, you will be able to create and join play sessions with other players in your area. No more endless group texts or emails!
Open to ALL players. Not limited to TMPC members!
PlayTime lets you easily locate or schedule games whenever you want.
- Quickly see where the action is on the weekly calendar
- Sign up for a session with just one click
- Know who’s going to show up before you head out the door
- Arrange public play sessions by skill level
- Create invite-only sessions for leagues or private groups
- Get customized email notifications
- Easily communicate with other players
- Discover new court locations using the interactive map
- Works great on all browsers and smartphones
- Go to PlaytimeScheduler.com (not case sensitive).
- Enter in your email address.
- Click on Register.
- You will then scroll down to and choose Nevada in the “Select your state/province” section. Just so you know, on this list, Nevada is between Nova Scotia and New York.
- You will then choose to select the regions below currently in Nevada. No worries, you can switch between regions and states when you are traveling and looking for more places to play.
- Enter in your Email Address (twice), First Name, Last Name, Display Last Name As preference, Country, Zip/Postal Code, highest Skill Level Rating, email preferences about new sessions that match your skill level and location (these can be changed later by clicking on the My Account button), and complete the anti-spam verification questions.
- Click Register.
- Go back to PlaytimeScheduler.com.
- Enter in your email address in the correct box as shown below.
- Click on the Log In button to open places to play in your selected area.