Evelyn Mount will open for indoor Pickleball play October 12th. Schedule will be Monday, Wednesday, Fridays. Reservations are necessary for sessions 9:00am to 11:30am and session 12:00 to 2:30pm. Format is similar to Neil Road Pickleball. Reservations can be made up to a week in advance. For reservations and further info call Evelyn Mount @ 334-2262.
Attention Pickleball Players
City of Reno Pickleball Rules and Guidelines Due to COVID-19 Measures
The ability to play pickleball during this phase of the reopening process is a privilege, not a right.
Any participant who does not follow all rules and regulations, or is abusive to staff, will be asked to leave the facility and be banned until all COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
1. EMNECC (775-334-2262) and NRRC (775-689-8484) will be available for open gym Pickleball. This is subject to change at any time. Please call for additional information, reservations and current schedule.
2. Social Distancing will be in full effect.
3. A limit of 24 individuals will be allowed per session.
4. Sessions will be 2.5 hour blocks with time to sanitize in between sessions.
5. All games will be 4 on, 4 off.
6. Sanitizer will be provided, the ball must be sanitized prior to each game.
7. All participants must be pre-registered with name and phone # to enter the facility. You may register yourself and others up to 1 week in advance.
8. Courts will be clearly numbered and assigned. Changing courts will not be permitted.
9. All participants waiting must be seated in the designated location for the court they are assigned.
10. No high fives, hand shaking, or paddle bumps will be allowed.
11. Participants must adhere to Social Distancing rules, regardless of sharing a household.
12. One warning will be given. Failure to adhere to rules will result in removal.
Anyone who is removed from the facility may not be able to return until all restrictions are lifted.