Learn to play pickleball classes!
YOU MUST PREREGISTER AND CLASSES FILL UP! PLEASE CALL NEIL ROAD REC CENTER AT 775-689-8484 FOR MORE INFO.
Pickleball is a paddle sport combining the elements of tennis, table tennis and badminton. Learn every aspect of the game including the serve, basic shot techniques, court positioning, rules, scoring, strategy, safety and etiquette. Class is for beginners and those needing a refresher! Equipment will be provided. Please wear proper footwear.
- March 9th & 16th – 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- March 23rd & 30th – 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- April 6th & 13th – 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- April 20th & 27th – 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- May 4th & 11th – 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- June 8th & 15th – 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- June 22nd & 29th – 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
DRILLS & SKILLS @ Neil Road Rec Center
- First Wednesday of every month – 4:45 pm to 6:45 pm