Fancy a pickleball tournament to end your year playing pickleball, meeting new friends, and having a blast? Craig Fraser will be holding a USAPA Sanctioned tournament December 27th – 30 at Courtside Center in Rocklin which is about twenty miles this side of Sacramento.
Early Registration – Open 9/1/18 – Deadline: 10/01/18 – $40.00
Registration – Opens 10/2/18 – Deadline 11/14/18 – $50.00
Saturday September 8th at
Incline Village Tennis Center
Have you heard of World Team Pickleball? Grab three friends – or enter solo and WTP will out you on a team – and have a great time.
Teams will have four players – two men and two women in the same skill level.
Refreshments will be served afterwards.
ALL LEVELS OF PLAYERS ENCOURAGED TO COME AND PLAY!
Saturday September 8th in beautiful Incline Village
8:30 – 12:00 — Rookies Bracket (2.5/3.0 Teams)
8:30 – 12:00 — Challengers Bracket (4.0+ Teams)
1:00 – 4:30 — Experienced Bracket (3.5 Teams)
Enjoy a 2-hour clinic with Laura Fenton Kovanda on Sunday for $35 when you play in the tournament too.
For more information and how to sign up please click here: https://tahoepickleball.com/project/incline-open-world-team-pickleball-event/
- When you play in a World Team Pickleball tournament, you will know exactly WHEN and WHERE you will play.
- No waiting around all day to be called.
- All of our matches are scheduled in advance, with the teams and courts announced at the beginning of the tournament.
- In this World Team Pickleball Incline Open, your team is never eliminated!
- You will play SEVERAL BACK-TO-BACK MATCHES the day of the tournament.
- Every match and every point counts toward your overall team totals!
- This is World TEAM Pickleball!
- You will cheer your team on as you work together to win as many points and matches as possible.
- Show us your “team spirit” by wearing team shirts, dressing in the same color, or wearing crazy accessories!
- Most of all…World Team Pickleball is about FUN! Make sure you have as much of it as possible!
For more information, please contact Carol Amos at firstname.lastname@example.org.